After a successful pilot season, ICG’s micro-CSA program is back for 2018, beginning June 27th! Pick-up is from 3-6 PM.
If you like the Teen Urban Farmer’s (TUF) Farmstand, you will love our micro- CSA program! In addition to Wednesday’s weekly Farm Stand, a limited number (15) of single shares will be available for weekly pick-up.
- Wednesdays 6/27-8/29 (10 weeks) *no pickup on July 4.
- Extended season option continues through 9/26 (14 weeks)
- Pick-Up at Ithaca Children’s Garden Farm Stand (3-6pm). Call our office if you wish to discuss other pickup options.
- Each week’s share, we will aim to have the following:
- Flower bouquet
- Assorted fresh herbs
- Greens, a mix of salad greens and cooking greens
- Whatever is fruiting (peas, beans, squash,tomatoes, etc)
* $12/week = $120 for supporting TUF for the 2018 Summer season! Pick ups the June 27-August 29 (10 weeks)
*$12/week = $168 for our extended season option (14 weeks) with weekly pick ups through September 26th
* Please understand that a CSA supports the growers at the start of the season, thus we cannot guarantee a particular crop in advance… some shares might be more or less full depending on growing conditions and factors sometimes beyond our control.. Regardless, we expect that by the end of summer, you will have experienced a delicious abundance of a variety of youth-grown foods and produce!