Spring Programs are Blooming!
Register now for Salad Farmers and Nature Play Corps After School.
As is the Garden’s way, our programming follows the natural progression of seasons. While the growing season from May through August is the busiest time at the Garden, there is plenty to enjoy with us all year round!
School Break Camps
Learning doesn’t need to happen exclusively in the classroom.
The Garden’s school break camps offered for elementary age children in the winter and fall allow them to set the pencils down, bundle up, and get outside to learn and play in nature. Paired with indoor activities like science experiments, cooking lessons, and games galore, what better way is there for your child to spend their school break?
Nature’s Gifts for the Solstice
Sunday December 3rd, 1:00-5:00pm
JustBeCause Center, 1013 W. State St. Ithaca
For ages 7-12 (although all ages 7 and up are welcome to register)
Registration required, space is limited
$85 per person
Youth ages 7 and up are invited to spend the afternoon making unique and truly beautiful gifts from nature’s bounty for family and friends at the holiday season. These are not your run of the mill projects. Be prepared for high quality artworks that the most discerning aesthete will display with pride. Participants will create, wrap and label no less than 10 gifts. All materials and supplies will be provided. Popcorn and ginger cookie snack will be served.
What does Nature’s Gifts include?
- All the supplies and materials (plus the helping hands of ICG staff and volunteers) to create a minimum of 10 unique gifts. Some gifts you’ll be able to make multiples of so you may very well head home with some extras.
- A variety of gifts that will appeal to all the amazing people in your life…adults and children.
- All the wrapping and tags done…gifts are ready for giving.
- All the mess stays with us. We do the setup and the clean up.
- 4 hours of childcare….run some errands, see a movie, take a nap :0)
- A yummy snack of festive popcorn and ginger cookies.
- The feeling of accomplishment having created something with your own hands, inspired by nature for the people you care about most.
- Fun, memories, maybe a little stray glitter in your hair…
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 607-319-4203.
Sign up for our newsletter to remain in the loop about our seasonal programs and registration.