After School @ ICG is cancelled through the end of the academic year.
If you are interested in After School @ ICG this fall and you would like to apply your deposit forward for the fall program, please let us know and we will reserve your space now.
However, we understand that families may be experiencing unusual levels of uncertainty and if you are not interested or unsure about fall, ICG will refund your deposit in full.
If you have any questions about the revised cancellation policy or would like to cancel your After School registration or apply your deposit to the fall, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we are pleased to offer the option of a full refund, we invite you to consider making a modest donation to assist ICG in covering processing costs we have already incurred. All donations would be considered tax-deductible.
Requesting a full refund minus:
- 3% – allows ICG to recoup credit/debit card processing fees that we incurred when you made payment.
- 6% – allows ICG to recoup your credit/debit card processing fees and those of a family that could not afford to do so.
- 10% – allows ICG to recoup the staff time costs of processing your cancellation and refund including email correspondence, accounting, database updates, check writing, and postage.
- 20% – allows ICG to recoup the staff time costs of processing your cancellation and refund and that of another family including email correspondence, accounting, database updates, check writing, and postage.
After School at ICG is full of the adventure play and nature immersion that your child deserves after a long day spent in school.
An afternoon of hands-on learning, nature, and play is just what your child needs to enhance their knowledge about the natural world and develop critical cognitive, social, and physical skills.
- For children K-5th grade.
- Flexible enrollment, payment plans & scholarships available.
- Bussing available from all Ithaca City School District Elementary Schools.
- Now available Monday-Friday.
- Space is limited.
Monday-Friday, 3/16 – 6/19* – cancelled
See pricing here.
Ithaca Children’s Garden is for ALL children
Ithaca Children’s Garden welcomes all members of our community to participate in all programs and activities offered by Ithaca Children’s Garden regardless of ability. We encourage all members and volunteers of Ithaca Children’s Garden to support an inclusive and welcoming environment for everyone. Learn more about ICG’s Inclusion Policy and/or submit an accommodations request here.
Contact 607-319-4203 or email@example.com for more information.